Real Shiat Baby.Enjoy!!!!!


25 giugno 2007

News Et Altro



R kelly era un grande.... ERA.


9th Wonder ci parla di r.kelly e non e' prorio a favore:

I think the R. Kelly album is an abomination of Black people. The zoo song- if that’s not the most ridiculous shit. It really hurts me that Black people are going around playing that mess. Like one, you know the nigga is going around peeing on little girls, and past that, he is talking about monkeys and trees. If you support that you don’t even deserve to be Black no more. He wants to jump on records with all these young cats, damn T-Pain. He is supposed to lead not follow, and I think that only happens with Black music. That doesn’t happen with White music. Bon Jovi and U2 are going to play their jams that everybody knows, and everyone is going to go home and be happy."



Jayo Felony, 40 Glocc, Baby Down, Baby Scar e i rapper di philadelphia Tek Nizzle & AK hanno formato un gruppo Da Bidness.

Jayo Felony ci parla del concept del gruppo:

Da Bidness is a mixture of the best of the west, as well as Philly all in one group. It's gonna be west coast tracks and you hear that Philly accent and that west coast shit together it's like something new. We sound good as fuck together."


Se questi so' i best del westo siamo apposto.
Un loro canzone per noi.

Jayo Felony, Tek Nizzle, 40 Glocc & Baby Down - Take A Ride (dubcnn.com)



T.I di cui oggi e' uscito il retail dell'album che io non postero' per ovvi motivi pare abbia picchiato il manager di Ludacris insomma nuove beefs in vista per loro due.


Inoltre nel album di t.i troviamo un feat di jigga che non ho ancora ascoltato pero' ho trovato queste barre interessanti:

"I hear you baiting me lately / I've been doing my best just to stay hater free / Still... watch what you say to me / Sooner or later I take you up on your offering / Put you all in your place / Like I'm replacing your father / You're talking to the author / The architect of the Blueprint/ MY DNA IN YOUR MUSIC / Motherfuckin'... watch what you say to me


Insomma mi pare una frecciatina a lil wayne che aveva detto che era meglio di lui.
Insomma pare che siamo a Beatiful.

Mi sembra che ho finito con questa cose futili.


Peace.

Nessun commento: