Real Shiat Baby.Enjoy!!!!!


30 maggio 2007

LEX




QUESTE SO' LE SUE PAROLE:

Peace y'all. I've just released my second CD entitled "forward movement." This is to serve as a Street Album/Mixtape style album. My main objective with this project is to show my talent and versatility on the mic as well as generate a buzz for my upcoming projects. There are 21 songs on this project and it is being released for free d/l as well as tangible purchase. If you would like to purchase a CD, you can visit my myspace: http://myspace.com/lexsinistahcircle . Domestic sales are $5 (shipping & handling included) & foreign sales are $8 (s & h included). Paypal is my preferred method of payment.

I encourage anyone with a blog or website that enjoys the CD to post a link to the album on their page. I also encourage you to post this link, or your own on any messageboards and online communities that you may frequent. Again, my mission is to spread the word on my music and the best way to make that happen is thru word of mouth. If you support the music, please help me push it forward. Anyone who wishes to review the CD please feel free to do so and post it on your page. I ask that if you do decide to write a review that you send it over to me once it's posted.

TRACKLIST:

1. LEX (Say The Name) prod. by Jah Freedom
2. Strut prod. by Duke Entertainment
3. Let Em Know prod. by LR Hook
4. The Fight prod. by C-Royal
5. We Here Now ft. Rich prod. by Origimoz
6. Bobby prod. by Bluntmosphere
7. Everybody prod. by Eska Hines
8. Our Day Will Come prod. by DJ Wallsauce
9. The Spotlight prod. & cuts by C-Royal
10. I Found You prod. by DJ SoulClap
11. Manage Your Fate ft. Laif & Crash prod. by Absoul85
12. Schemin prod. by Maurice Marotte
13. The Raw Deal prod. by Rashid Hadee
14. Sins (Remix) ft. Laif prod. by N1Illa
15. Enterprising (Acapella)
16. HARDCORE prod. by Mercury Waters
17. Step Up Your Game prod. by RaRa Aguilar
18. Nice Guys ft. Amen Almighty prod. by E-Noids
19. Politickin prod. by ND
20. For The Kids prod. by E-Noids
21. It’s Nothing (Remix) prod. by Suede Jury

Lex - Forward Movement

Nessun commento: